Here are some websites which offer information and advice on a variety of career paths for languages graduates.
- REALIE (Residence and Employment Abroad Leading to International Employability) - this section talks about the skills that you gain from having spent a year abroad, how to include them in your CV and how to demonstrate them at interviews.
- National Network for Translation - there is information about working in translation, with tips on the skills required and where to start.
- National Network for Interpreting - find information about working as an interpreter
- National Careers Service - here you can find lots of useful advice, such as how to write a CV and covering letter.
- Prospects - You can find information on graduate jobs on this website.
- Target jobs offers information on different graduate jobs, internships and advice on different careers sectors.